- Adapting to environments and constraints with strategic and creative solutions
- Applying current research regarding best practices in education and distance learning
- Cooperating and communicating with on site and virtual teams to meet objectives on time
- Experienced online learner using Blackboard and Moodle
Curriculum Committee Adviser, Project Manager, Planner and Technology Coordinator St Mark Power Hour
Advise user centered curriculum design teams of up to 10 planners, implement plans, addressed technical needs and support along with online communications through social media communications, email and text services, trained team in implementation of technology for promotion and instructional needs. In the last year, project management and graphic design.
everydaycelebrations.com – 11/2014-Current
Create content, market, photograph, and manage creative design, graphic design, research and branding.
3rd Grade Teacher
Mt Calvary Ev. Lutheran Church, Waukesha, WI – 07/1999-07/2002
Classroom supervision and management, developed and implemented lesson plans in all content areas, initiated and organized oral reading night, directed and produced student musical, instructed departmentalized PE for grades 1-3, implemented multi-faceted religion instruction techniques, comprehensive math lessons, hands-on science activities, cooperative social studies projects and lessons, and language arts, compiled assessments, engaged parents and caregivers for students in an inclusive grade 3 classroom.
Masters of Education: Curriculum and Instruction: Learning Design and Technology
Purdue University – 2017
Maintaining a 4.0 in all coursework to date including Learning Theory and Instructional Design, Motivation in Education, Foundations of Instructional Design, Learning Systems Design, Strategic Assessment and Evaluation, and Advanced Practices in Learning Systems Design.
Professional Development Coursework
Martin Luther College – 2015
Maintaining a 4.0 in coursework including Brain Based Learning, Google Technologies in Education, Curriculum Design and Implementation, and Emerging Technologies in Education. These courses were in pursuit of synod recertification and professional development.
Bachelor of Science: Elementary Ed
Martin Luther College – 1999
Focused on elementary education with an emphasis in Language Arts. Involved in Children’s Theater, Yearbook photography and design, Sign Language Club, judging grade school forensics competitions, and initiating a youth program in a local congregation.
- Women in God’s Service Vice President
- St Mark Children’s Tone Chime Choir Director
- Mt Calvary Reflections Family Choir Director
- Helping Hands Outreach Coordinator
- Welcome Committee Chair
- Power Hour, Various Roles
- Marketing Committee for St Mark School
- Advent by Candlelight Coordinator